Sunday 10 November 2019

A place I want to visit


   I want to visit Hawaii. I have never been to there. I have 4 reasons.
  First, Everyone who has been there says that Hawaii is a dood place. I sometimes watch features on TV. So I envy those who have  been to there. 

  Second, The climate in Hawaii is not too hot or cold. I don't like cold places, so I want to go to a warm place.

  Third, there are many people who can speak Japanese. If I couldn't understand the words in English, the speaker may speak Japanese if I were lucky.

  Finally, I want to buy a lot of souvenirs in Hawaii. I have been given Hawaiian souvenirs many times by my friends. They were very cute and colorful. So I want to buy my favorite one.

  For these reasons, I want to go to Hawaii. 



No comments:

Post a Comment